COVIDsafe Deliveries – Omicron Strain
Last updated 18 February 2022
Masks are MANDATORY in NSW & VIC, strongly recommended in other states (excluding WA)
ANC is committed to delivery excellence, while minimising human-to-human contact, to protect the health and safety of everyone throughout the delivery process.
CONTRACTOR CARE: If ANC Contractors have any concerns with the delivery site based on the recipient’s health indicators (COVID-19 or flu like symptoms) please consult with your ANC Manager.
ANC recommend delivery to:
- Front Door
- Inside Front Door
- Into Garage
Contactless delivery is the safest delivery during COVID-19. Recipient must ensure 1.5m physical distancing and wear a mask, with only one person communicating with the delivery team. ANC delivery teams must ensure 1.5m physical distancing and wear a mask where required.
COMPLEX DELIVERY (continue)
ANC complex delivery services include:
- Delivery Into Room of Choice
- Unpacking and Removal of Packaging
- Removal of Old Comparable Products.
It is critical everyone follows these two important steps and answer all questions honestly.
STEP 1 – On arrival, before entering the site/home
Q1. Please confirm, no one onsite has COVID-19, is unwell or in self-isolation?
Yes – we confirm we do NOT have Coronavirus, we are NOT unwell, we are NOT in self-isolation.
No – someone onsite has COVID-19 or is unwell or is in self-isolation.
If the recipient answers No, they are asked to stay inside and the delivery team will leave the goods at the front door. If leaving at the front door is not possible, the delivery team will consult with their Manager.
If the recipient answers Yes, confirming it is safe to be on site, the ANC delivery team will proceed to Step 2.
STEP 2 – Entering the site/home to deliver the goods
Q1. Are you happy for the driver team to enter your site/home?
If the recipient answers Yes, the delivery team will enter the site/home, as safely and efficiently as possible.
Recipient must ensure 1.5m physical distancing and wear a mask, with only one person communicating with the delivery team. ANC delivery teams must ensure 1.5m physical distancing and wear a mask where required.
If the delivery team has any concerns with the recipient’s health indicators including COVID-19 or flu like symptoms, they will consult with their ANC Manager.
ANC will send an SMS directing customers to SAFE DELIVERIES during COVID-19.
DO NOT COME TO WORK IF YOU’RE UNWELL
- Stay home if you or a member of your household is waiting for test results
- Stay home if you or a member of your household is a close contact and is pre-cautionary self-isolating
- Stay home if you’re unwell (fever 37.4+, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose).
- If you’re sick get tested quick.
CONTACTLESS PROOF OF DELIVERY
- Driver takes photos of goods on site, geotagged for proof of location
- Driver types in the recipient’s name and X in place of the signature (as per current processes).
CONTACTLESS THANK YOU CARDS
The customer ‘thank you’ card with NPS instructions can be left with the goods.
Deliveries must remain contactless. Do not be give to the recipient.
PHYSICAL DISTANCING at LOADING
ANC delivery professionals must practice physical distancing at loading:
- Maintain 1.5 metres from others wherever possible
- Wear a mask, mandatory in NSW & VIC, strongly recommended in other states (excluding WA)
- Stay in vehicle until load is ready
- Avoid unnecessarily walking around sites.
MASKS ARE MANDATORY in NSW & VIC
Masks are mandatory indoors in NSW & VIC. In all other states (excluding WA) masks are strongly recommended where you cannot physically distance and must be carried at all times. Please wear it properly:
- Wash or sanitise your hands before putting it on or taking it off
- Make sure the mask covers nose and mouth, fits snugly under your chin, over nose and face sides
- Do not touch the front of your mask while wearing or removing it
- Do not allow the mask to hang around your neck or under your nose
- Do not reuse single use masks; wash and dry reusable masks and store in a clean dry place.
PRACTICE GOOD HYGIENE – ALWAYS
- wash your hands often with soap and water, and/or use alcohol-based hand sanitisers
- cover coughs and sneezes and dispose of used tissues immediately
- avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- clean and disinfect surfaces: steering wheels, dashboards, internal vehicle surfaces
- clean and disinfect objects: mobile phones, keys, wallets, pens and work passes
- increase fresh air flow by opening windows or adjusting air conditioning.
Thank you for your care, professionalism, and vigilance as we all continue to protect everyone from COVID-19.